1. Please make the emphasis on the
LETTERING to convey the theme of your envelope and artwork, preferably
without illustration or with minimal/stylised illustration.
2. The internal artwork must tie in with the envelope in some way.
3. Your choice of paper and medium.
4. Stamps to be used for postage if possible.
5. Can be sent through the normal mail system or enclosed in another
envelope for protection.
6. No stamping unless the stamp has been made by the artist.
7. Absolutely no stickers of any kind.
8. Enclose details of any information about the artist to be shown
on the page with the artwork, including email address and hot link
to their website if applicable.
9. There is no closing date - this is an immediate, continuing and
10. Artwork will not be returned, but will be mounted appropriately
in such a way that it can be made available for exhibitions and teaching
11. Space restrictions on the server (plus time required to scan and
set up pages) will not allow ALL artwork to be displayed on the website
if there is a deluge of submissions, and some selection may have to
12. There is no limit to the number of submissions you can make.